martes, 8 de mayo de 2018

katy perry

Katy Perry Sends 'Old Friend' Taylor Swift an Olive Branch to End Longtime Feud

Taylor Swift and Katy Perry at 2010 GRAMMYs


It appears the Katy Perry-Taylor Swift feud is finally over.
On Tuesday, Swift shared a video of an olive branch and a note from Perry. The note is addressed "Hey Old Friend," and a closer look at the handwriting shows that Perry apologized to Swift.
"Hey old friend, I've been doing some reflecting on past miscommunications and the feelings between us, I really want to clear the air," the note reads. "I'm deeply sorry for... " the note continues, before it's covered by the envelope. The envelope is adorably sealed with a sticker of a dog resembling Perry's beloved Nugget.
"So, I just got back to my dressing room and found this actual olive branch," she says. "This means so much to me."


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario